Keeping your Vehicle running smoothly, safely and to well over 300,000 miles requires regular maintenance and timely repair. We are equipped to perform all required maintenance on your vehicle to satisfy the factory warranty, so you can truly reach 300,000 plus miles. Your Vehicle is a great investment and properly maintained it will give you many years of very exciting driving pleasure.
Our experienced Technicians can perform the following services:
• Computerized Diagnostics • Factory-Scheduled Preventive Maintenance • Engine Tune Up and Repairs • Transmission Repair and Services • Expert Brake Services • Electrical System Services • Air Conditioning and Cooling System Services • Steering & Suspension • Shocks & Struts • Exhaust System Repair • Performance Upgrades • And much more
We Specialize in Auto Repair and Maintenance in Houston
IT'S IMPORTANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR CAR AND DEAL WITH ANY CAR MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS IMMEDIATELY. BE ON ALERT FOR CHANGE IN PERFORMANCE, SOUND AND VISUAL TIP-OFFS THAT INDICATE SERVICE OR REPAIRS MAY BE NEEDED
• Change the engine oil and oil filter.
• After every 3rd engine oil change:
Intake air cleaner: replace air filter element (reduce replacement interval in dusty operating conditions).
• Parking brake: check function
• Replace brake pads, clean brake pad contact points in calipers.
• Brake discs:
Check surface and thickness, if necessary replace
• Check operation of horn, headlight flasher and hazard warning flashers.
• Check instrument and control lighting and heater/air-conditioning blower.
• Check lighting system: turn signals, back-up, license plate, interior (incl. map, reading lights), glovebox, flashlight, luggage area lights.
• Safety belts: check condition and function.
• Check windshield wiper and washer jet positions.
• Body: check for corrosion (except cavities).
• Tires: check tread depth, wear pattern, outer condition, inflation pressure. If necessary, correct pressure.
• Initialize run-flat indicator.
• Battery: check and charge if required.
• Power steering reservoir: Check fluid level.
• Visually inspect all SRS airbag units for torn covers, obvious damage or attachment of stickers.
• Rear-view mirrors
• Coolant: check fluid level and concentration.
• Windshield washer and intensive cleaning system: check protection level, fluid level, top if necessary.
• Brake system connections and lines: check for leaks, damage and correct positioning
• Underbody, incl. all visible parts (i.e. Transmission, rear axle, fuel lines, exhaust system), check for damage, leaks and corrosion
• Steering components: check for clearance, leaks, damage and wear
• Final Inspection: Road test with check of
– Brakes, including burnishing of parking brake pads
– Shock absorbers (visual)